We Install It has employment opportunities for both skilled trade and professional General Maintenance Technicians as installation/repair specialists across Canada. Demand for professional installers is exploding in the manufacturing sector in order to meet the needs of consumers who buy products that require installation or assembly. Our valued clients are responding to this trend by utilizing We Install It’s extensive network of installation professionals.
If you want to spend more time earning money and less time looking for work, complete the form below to take the first step toward becoming a We Install It professional.
- Added service events to your current business portfolio
- Assignments based on location, skill and performance
- Timely payments
- Growth through new lines of business
- Quality training on any/all new products
- Affiliation with Canada’s leading installation and repair services company
- Access to programs such as discounted group cell phone plans & accessories (We Install It is streamlining the ordering and reporting process with Smartphone technology that will ensure techs get dispatched faster for more jobs)
- GMT positions are not too technical/lots of opportunity for professional skills growth
- Great work/life balance with plenty of autonomy